Amazing Long Exposure Photography Lessons! Your complete instructional
guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won't believe! 295 pages of instruction + 9 hours of how-to video tutorials! Buy Now →
by Mike Newton
The Hacking Photography eBook was written to show you how to take excellent photographs the next time you pick up your camera. Learn to Master Photography without spending much effort, time and money. Discover the quickest ‘hacks’ to create the biggest immediate results in your photos. Includes THREE Bonus eBooks: Gear, Food Photography and Motion Blur.
Hacking Photography 101
Do you want to learn how to improve your photography in record time? Hacking Photography was designed from the ground up to teach new and intermediate photographers how to rock their photography in only 10 days!
This ebook follows the 80/20 rule, which means it covers the 20% of tips that create 80% of the results so we skip all the junk that doesn’t immediate improve your photos! We’ll dive into how and when to use aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, composition, and more. Photographers are visual learners so Hacking Photography is loaded with beautiful high resolution images to illustrate each point!
What is The Hacking Photography About?
71 PAGES – ALL MEAT, NO FLUFF. This 10-Step Course creates BIG impact in your photographs in only 10 days.
This book is all meat and zero fluff. Get straight to taking incredible photos as fast as humanly possible.
Remember: it doesn’t take all 10 lessons to have a major impact on the quality of your photos. Just 1 lesson can make the difference between average and remarkable.
• ‘Hacking’ something means reducing it to it’s simplist form to learn quicker.
• We’ll cover the quickest ‘hacks’ that create the biggest immediate results in your photos
• After each ‘hack’, we will go through real examples from real photo shoots to show you how to use them.
• Each ‘hack’ or lesson will include an assignment for you to complete to put it into practice.
What You’ll Learn
• The 80/20 Rule – getting 80% of the results with 20% of the effort. I’ll show you how to leverage this for incredibly fast results.
• Aperture / F-Stops
• Shutter Speed – to show the passage in time on your photos. Those awesome car trail photos? Flowing waterfalls? People frozen mid-jump? We’ll show you exactly how to capture all of them.
• White Balance – to make sure the colors in your photos look great. Once you master white balance, the colors in your photos will always ‘pop’.
• ISO – squeezes the most light out of your camera. Ever take blurry photos of people indoors or dimly lit restaurants? ISO fixes this and much more. We’ll cover the fastest way to use ISO. This is a MUST LEARN if you photograph kids because they move so fast!
• Composition – how you lay out a scene before you shoot it. I’ll show you the massive shortcut that makes every photo dramatic to viewers and automatic so you don’t even have to think about it.
• Continuing Education – Once you’re photos are dramatically better it’s time to learn what type of photography excites you the most. I’ll recommend the best resources and sites I’ve found that are the most efficient to continue your quest for the perfect image.
• Lessons and Assignments – After you’ve mastered the basics quickly, we will go through 10 different lessons. Each lesson will show you a new method to create artful stunning photos. At the end of each lesson you will have an assignment. This assignment will utilize the lesson and anchor your new learning into a real photograph.
Three BONUS eBooks!
Make Them Drool eBook: Food Photography Guide
Want to take food photos that make viewers drool? This ebook dives into 5 can’t-fail photo hacks to create hunger-inducing food photos without buying any new gear. The book ends with a photo assignment to put it all into practice! If you’ve ever been interested in shooting delicious photos of desserts, food, and drinks, this is the guide for you. We cover the easiest lighting setups, how to plate food, and what angles are best for shooting.
Motion Blur Master Guide
Ever hear the expression “motion creates emotion?” The right amount and type of blur creates a ton of visual interest in your photos. This series of photo hacks shows you exactly what settings to use on your camera to pull off this type of photography and what type of subjects to shoot. This book also ends with a photo assignment that will leave you with a great portfolio image when you are done!
Flipping Bikes for Beer: How to Get Almost Any Gear at No Cost
When you do finally want to buy new gear learn how a funny story lead to an awesome hack to buy photo gear for low prices. Even better, learn how to sell it for exactly what you paid for it or even more years after you purchase it! This ebook supplies the exact tools and sites to use to to pull this off!
You will learn things like...
Most photographers learn visually. Hacking Photography was designed with that in mind. The eBook is meant to be a 10 step crash course that has a big impact on your photos in a small amount of time. The guide aims to provide a launch pad for mastering DSLR photography without any confusing jargon.
The hacks, which break down photography basics into simple steps, are presented in an order that allows them to build on one another. Whether it’s aperture or composition, each step explores an action or term with concise definitions, detailed examples, and hands-on assignments that put the new skill to immediate use
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE (71 PAGES):
• Biggest Misconceptions When Starting Out
• What Gear do You Need to Start?
• Shutter Speed
• White Balance
• Turn the Damn Flash Off Automatic!
• Get in Closer to Your Subject… Then Get Closer
• Eliminate the Clutter
• Look for Repeating Patterns
• Shoot from Interesting Perspectives
• Look for Symmetry
• Level Your Lines
• Max Out Depth of Field
• Know the Light’s Direction & Its Quality
What Kind of Format is this eBook in?
Hacking Photography ebook is a downloadable PDF file, which can be viewed on a number of devices – laptop and desktop computers, iPhone or Android devices, iPads, and other tablets.
For iPad specific users, you can download this ebook (or any pdf document) directly to iBooks, which will allow you to access it at any time. Click here for a very handy guide that shows you exactly how to put this book into your iBooks app.