In this ebook, you will find information on how to fine-tune and simplify the essential skills necessary for quality portraiture. Learn how facial recognition and lighting techniques are used to enhance your subject more effectively.
Also included in the ebook are chapters on window lighting, subtractive lighting, finding suitable locations, as well as techniques for composition and exposure.
The Portrait Tips and Techniques ebook is an excellent resource for advanced photography enthusiasts and professionals alike. Anyone who wishes to fine-tune their skills in portrait photography can benefit from these tips and techniques. It can also be a big help in helping you determine a new style, whether its black and white or full colour portraiture.
- Facial Recognition
- Front facial view | Two-third facial | Profile facial view – Lighting Techniques
- Broad light | Short light | Window light | Subtractive light
- Histograms and Calibration Charts
- Rule of thirds, Golden ratios | Perspective
- Facial Analysis Guide – A collection of the author’s favourite, all relevant to the book’s content
- Lighting Guide – A handy guide to help you determine what approach will best suit a given subject
Portrait Tips and Techniques is available in PDF form. It is a downloadable file which can be viewed on a wide range of devices such as laptops, desktop computers, iOS devices, Android devices and other tablets.
For best results, download the PDF file to your computer before transferring it to any of your mobile devices. We recommend using GoodReader as your PDF reader if you’re using an iPad.
You can find this ebook here for $19.95.